writing blog

hmmm hi guys!!
long time I haven't visited my blog
yuppzz,, busy with college, n I think I just make myself busy
what pity I am!!!
hahaha
now, I just share something illfeel
I feel bored tonight,
I think i feel little quiet at here
live in Yogyakarta, alone, and live at boarding house
study, canteen,. college
for almost a year...
waiting for at least 2 weeks again to comeback to my hometown
Batam city, I'll miss it wherever I am.
okay,
I will show you some photos that represent my hometown

                                                                BARELANG BRIDGE

                    

                                                                  International harbour

                                  

                                                                 here in Yogyakarta,,,



                                                                  Malioboro Street

Prambanan temple



ok,, I think its too late and it's time for me to sleeo
n I should wake up early, and see u at @next post....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fungsi Google Images untuk Mencari Sumber Gambar atau Foto

Bahasa persia, persian language Part 2

Review Running Man episode 384