HOW BEAUTIFUL INDONESIA "BALI ISLAND"


INDONESIA

Ok, now in my post, I will show you how wonderful INDONESIA. I will explain some amazing island with the panorama. I hope you will be excited to visit Indonesia (My Lovely Country)
BALI

Bali is an Indonesian Island, lying between java to the west and Lombok to the east.

Have you visited Bali?  (raise your hand ) One of my dreams is standing on the sand of bali beach,  feel the fresh wind, touch water of the sea, wowww I m really really excited.
How about Balinese dance, wanna know? See below.





 Who likes sunset?


 what's else????? Guess it...

Beach? yeah you are right, n i have another amazing pics... check it out!








ok i think that's all for today
hope u enjoy it

pictures are taken from google.com

see you @nextpost...

Comments

Comments
Comments

Post a Comment

silahkan memberikan komentar yang membangun sebagai ciri masyarakat Indonesia yang berbudi :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fungsi Google Images untuk Mencari Sumber Gambar atau Foto

Bahasa persia, persian language Part 2

Review Running Man episode 384