PERSIAN LANGUAGE, BAHASA PERSIA

Hi all 
It has been along time since I posted my last article. You know this semester I take Persian language course for 17 meeting, once a week, my teacher is khonum (Mrs) Laila. Semester ini aku ngambil kursus bahas persia, if someone asks me why I take the course? I will answer "I just curious about it", do u know how much I love to learn foreign language, it makes me feel happy when i study about languanges (But I take management program for my college study)
So I love english so much, I know about spanish little bit, Japanese, Mandarin also (just little bit).
Jadi sekarang aku mau membagikan sedikit yang aku pelajari di kursus, hari ini adalah pertemuan ketiga ku. I m a little bit slow in understanding this language, so I got upset. I hope I don't give up, n I can get scholarship, (pray for me too guys)
I m sorry if any wrong spelling on it...
maaf jika ada salah-salah pengejaan, yang aku tulis berdasarkan yang aku dengar :)



            0                    sefr          
1
yek
2
doh
3
she
4
chahar
5
panch
6
syish
7
haft
8
hasht
9
noh
10
dah



dustet daram
I love you
jalaseh yek
lesson 1
moroor
review
salaam
salam
sobh
morning
zohr
noon
asr
afternoon
shab
night
shob be kheir
good morning
pust
skin
cai
tea
kahfei
coffee
bebakhsyid
sorry








Be Naam e Khoda
in the name of god
Khube?
how are you? Or Are you fine?
agar
if
khob
ok
ya / bale
yes
Khonum
Ms/mrs (for female)
agha
Mr (for Male)
Mazik
Marker
kitab
book
sandalih
chair
miz
Table
giv
bag
tablo
picture/painting
parde
window curtain
saat
time/watch
ain nekh
glasses
hala
present, now
ijazah
permission
syisyeh
glass
cub
wood
in chiyeh?
what is this?
oon (un) chiyeh?
what is that?
takhte
white board, black board
takhte pakkon
eraser of white board






rank
colour
zard
yellow
kahvei
brown
kermez
red
narenji
orange
banafs
purple
sabz
green
siyah
black
sefid
white
Abi
blue
Krim
light brown



thank's for visiting my blog






see you @nextpost...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fungsi Google Images untuk Mencari Sumber Gambar atau Foto

Bahasa persia, persian language Part 2

Review Running Man episode 384